Friday, October 15, 2010




12.10.2010
tat nite,
me, son n peiyee went 2 moli
bcz i wanna drink my green tea
den we went thr having dinner oso
as usual, we bring laptop went thr..on9
after tat, eric say they oso wan cm moli..
so they cm n meet us..
we play cards thr
till 10sth
bcz 2 boring le....
i cm bck n watch my drama
peiyee say she cnt sleep
so she ll cm 2 my room around 12am

13.10.2010--12am
peiyee cm my room n gave me present
after tat son cm
n after tat siew ting....hahaha
they all cm my room gave me present
so hapi huh....
on tat time,
i on my fb
wow!!! notifications bom!!!!
i bz reply de wishes by saying thx 1 by 1
den son n peiyee chat thr
*sry i din talk wf u guys bcz i bz*
after tat, i open de present....
1st--siew ting de
bearbricks!!!! i ♥ it bcz 1 of it can glow in de dark..n stars
2nd--peiyee de
t shirt n d.i.y cards
thx ah gal~~~very wu sim a!!!put a lot of effort on it♥
3rd--son
hello kitty mascara..even though i gt 2 edi..bt anyway thx ya♥
after tat..peiyee n son bck their room le
n me?? still bz reply fb comment


12pm--after class
my coursemates alex tat group sing bday song in de class
soooo paiseh lo...hahaha
duno wat 2 respond..so i stuart down
den finish le...
outside thr...laojie them sing bday song 4 me again
hahaha!!!! i reli feel touched n happiness♥

1pm--after eng class
ermmm....tis memang geng
me n laojie finish class on tat day le
n we went 2 library bcz we gt mission
*erm nt we...is her...bt i juz accompany her*
i went library continue fb reply comment
till 1.20pm
we went 2 FBL w8 sm1
reli.....duno wat 2 say
we w8 thr for 25 o 30 mins without doin anything
juz waiting ppl
cham lo... bday gal accompany ppl do tis taiji
at de end, mission nt reli complete...bt can say ok le

2pm
we went xinyi house fetch them
den mcd fetch peiyee
den we go mp having lunch,dreambox
erm..sing k~~~till 7pm
after tat we hang around in dp
den our dinner---satay celup!!!erm..nice~~


hapi hapi!!!!!!! hahahaha!!!!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog