Sunday, November 28, 2010

20/11/2010

hmm~~~~seems lyk long time din update my blog le..haha
bobian..quite bz outing!!!hahahaXD
tat nite...
son cm my house fetch me wif sue..
bcz we gonna stay at her house 1 nite
hahaha!!!!!!!!
our dinner--KADO
a lot of teenagers lyk us ll go de cafe





after tat...sue n andy go paktoh
so left me n son...
hmm~~~~
actually we wanna go spring de..
bt den parking full!!!!walao!!!!
so many ppl...cham==
after tat we go jln song....
oso full!!!!! traffic jam
so at last we went 2 GREEN GALLERY..
haha....nice place
bcz can take a lot of pic frm thr...
hahaha!!!!XD





den we went 2 MJC...food fair
juz hav a little walk...
den sue n andy went 2 cinema watch movie
me n son bck son house...
hahaha...
i wanna read comic...
whn reach her house...
my stomach quite hungry de...
den we cook maggie mee eat
hahahaha
around 1.30am
we sleep le...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog