Thursday, May 19, 2011

3 days~~~

nw left 1 sub to go...
countdown bck kch: 3 days
happy??o mayb sad?
duno...confuse
hahaha
happy bcz i can bck home..can c my frenz
sad bcz i think i gonna miss malacca
still rmb last sem break
1st day in kch edi miss my fren in malacca le...
haha!!!
my things edi pack last few days le..
juz put a little little bit things in...
actually tis time i din bring much things bck
n i nt using luggage >.<
so hav 2 squeeze everything in a small hand carry bag
haha!!!
erm~~
after eng exam,
edi plan hw 2 enjoy my life~!!!
nadeje,steamboat,jonker,dp,mp,satay celup
a lot right??
hahaha!!! i oso think so
den after tat sat nite i sleep overnite in laojie's house wif ah gal
sure ll do crazy stuff in her room...
hahaha!!!
sun morning she ll fetch me 2 malacca sentral
den go lcct by bus

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog