Friday, August 26, 2011

weee haaa!!!
kch i cming bck~~~~
kch still de best!!!
ppl...frenz...family..n everything
erm..tis time go bck wif my sis
by MAS...hiak hiak
reach kch around 9pm lyk tis
tired~~~~
whn i reach home..
quite excited..
n 38 wif my mummy~~~~
she's very funny
my mummy hor..nw is japanese n korean style ==
hahaha!!!
cz nw...our body shampoo n hair shampoo is frm japanese de
hand shampoo oso japanese de
n hor..she bought a bag n a purse 4 me..frm korean de
rm120++ de bag...haiz~~my mum kena cheat le la
n my purse hor...very funny
gt girls generation de words
saw tat???GIRL GENERATION words
i laugh at my mum..
i say: y u buy girls generation de purse 4 me n beast de purse 4 jie jie
she say : wat's tat
i say: haha!!! tat's korean groups lai de
she say : i duno aa..juz c quite pretty n frm korea den i buy lo
me n my sis LOL
hahahaha!!! reli funny aaa~~~~
found tis bag...coach
my aunty giv me de=)
tis morning i go xuan chun having my 1st breakfast-laksa!!!
n i cut n perm my hair...big curl=)
woo yesh~~~!!!!
2nite goin out wif pb gang..
haha!!! juz supper n chit chat=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog