Sunday, June 26, 2011

penang trip

wed nite
follow my sis go seremban-my 2nd shen's house
overnite thr cz de next day 5sth hav 2 go airport edi
bck penang wif my cousin
very tired n sleepy
n i oni slept for 2hrs
walao~!!!!behtahan aaaa~~~~

thurs
having mcd 4 my breakfast
in lcct...waiting our plane 2 penang
around 9.10am reach penang airport
*under construction*
n we w8 my 3rd shu cm n fetch us for omos 1hr
haizzzzz~~~~
while waiting him cm n fetch us
we seems lyk abandoned children >..<
LOL
n whn i in his car
i start 'complaining'..haha
n he juz laugh
after reach my grandparents's house
my ahgong say: qiaoqi bi guang ki...kak beh jing ki (hokkien)
translate----i look taller...cnt recognise me edi
hmm~~~i feel lyk quite surprise cz my ah gong can rmb my name
in my impression....i think tat my ah gong seems cnt rmb his grandchildren's name esp we bck once a yr....
*ok la...38 enuf le*
n my ahma...
cnt sleep few day edi..
bcz she gt leg prob
n suffer frm pain
my 3rd shen bz bring her go c doc la..
o bring her go massage
bt yet...still same...pain
hope tat her leg can recover asap lo....
so...me n my sis help my 3rd shen work le...
my eyes reli....cnt open

fri
still de same...
at home...
sleep...work abit
at nite
my xiao shen n xiao shu bring us eat lok lok
as usual we went 2 tat stall
n we ate till RM 107++
*waaaa~~~~~lok lok oni lo....nth else*

sat
noon..my sis wan go out wif her frenz
n actually she gt ask me whether wan join them o nt
bt den i reject
bcz is her fren...n ltr i paiseh
n juz keep silent
so i say i don wan go lo
bt den b4 she hang out wif her fren
my xiao shen bring me,my sis n my cousin go Starbucks
yeppy~!!!!!!
i order green tea frapp wif choco chips
hmm...i lyk it
nice~~!!!!! hahaha
my xiao shen actually wan bring us go victoria station de
bt den heard my cousin say tat...1 meal per person around rm60+
n de cheapest de is rm40++
my xiao shen say luckily i din bring u guys go thr eat...
hahahaha
anyway....
thx xiao shen =)
at nite..
my 3rd shen n 3rd uncle bring us out having supper
ikan bakar...
anyway..i lyk old newton de more~~~~
hahahaXD
*awwww~~~~miss it*

sun--tat's 2day
wake up at 4.45am
omg..sleepy la weeiii~~~~
n we omos cnt rush 2 plane..
cz airport too many ppl queue+ing
n my 2nd shen cm 2 lcct fetch us
having our breakfast in seremban
n den bck my 2nd shen's house sleep
hahaha!!!!
me n my sis skip our lunch
n 4pm...after my cousin's japanese class
we bck malacca
5sth pm reach malacca
n having nyonya dinner
nt bad nt bad
as a conclusion: i'm tired nw...hahaha
n tis week...i din reli spent lot $$$$=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog