Monday, February 6, 2012

harlo...
i'm bck!!!
nw...in malacca edi
so....let me share sm story den=)

4.2.2011
alison's house bbq
at 1st,i thought i cnt go
bcz gt exam after tis holiday
bt den my fren them say they all gt go...
if i din go abit paiseh right
so i ask permission frm my mum
n she say OKAY...weee~~~~happy!!!
so i driving...fetch my dear-yee
den go son's house
i think still early..so nt reli a lot ppl gok
after awhile...fren's all cming
so glad tat i can c them....cz quite a long time din saw them le
anyway....gt happy sure gt sad de la...
sad is my dajie n andy cnt cm..haiz~! cz car break down
sien sien sien...==
we eat...laugh..talk...play n visit son's uncle house
tat house is BIG....bt i think abit scary..cz too big
if u giv me tat house for free..n wan me stay alone
sry..i rather don wan...
really...house too big is freaky scary...
of coz...here we cm....camwhore!!!

they play large playing card...while i'm taking photo=p


deng deng!!! so big card i ever c

me n mao

me n morven

tat's my dear

my dear yee n kacau kacau jeffrey

cute?? o.0

"like" 1...2...3..

me n michelle n han

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog