Thursday, February 16, 2012

so valentines....weeee~~
i think nt bad... even though dating wif stupid exam paper
after i finish my exam,
i look at my phone...
wow!!! totally feel surprise..
cz i receive 17mc n 7msgs...
*self happy*
teeeheeee~~~~
after i open de msg...it's juz a joking msg
*wth i so happy=.=*
after lunch,
bck home,bath n SLEEP
seriously i totally fed up...
nt enuf sleep tis few days...
den suddenly,my phone rang
my fren eric n michelle wan me lend them econ notes
ok...as normal ppl like me..sure ll feel pekcek whn u're sleeping n disturb by others ppl right?
ya...i really pekcek juz a little kid..hehe
den whn i go down,
they suddenly pass me a fresh rose...
it's juz...WOW!!!
1st time receive flower on valentine....
i want it very long time ago...hahaha!!!
i feel touch n i cry...
1st-bcz touch so i T.T
2nd-bcz i disturb whn i having my nap
anyway...THANKS a lot
really sweet!!!



exam is sucksss!!!!
i feel like disappointed n sad
bcz i din do well in de exam
i'm waiting to die....
duno y i feel guilty
mayb bcz i blame myself
so i EMO...
haizzz.....really stress tis time
i think mayb bcz last time supp exam
i really scare tat situation happen again
i juz FML!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog