Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Seremban


last weekends...
Fri...me n my sis go Seremban visit my aunty..
we took bus to thr n my aunty cm bus station fetch us..
after tat we go to eat noodles as dinner..
4gt wat de noodle call..bt nt really nice
i think...tasteless
den stay at home on9=)

Sat follow my aunty go fetch my counsin bck frm scouts
den having our lunch at kopitiam...
we order nasi lemak...
kinda special nasi lemak cz de rice is blue purple colour
if nt mistaken..is use 1 kind of flower cook it..so bcm tat colour
quite special n quite delicious
den follow my aunty go jusco buy those ingredients tat my counsin nid it for his japanese food...
tat nite, my aunt cook for us..
long time din eat home cook..very delicious n damn full!!!
my aunty very healthy..she use olive oil to cook
after dinner, my cousin busy his japanese food.
we all busy in de kitchen c my aunty make takoyaki
try several...n fail...cz of de measurement of flour
we play n make ourself takoyaki n eat a lot oso..haha!!

Sun we wake up very early cz my aunty wan bring us go KL
my cousin wan buy sports jacket
so we went to Sunway
find a lot of shops bt don hav de 1 he satisfy
so at de end din buy..
lunch we went to Sakai sushi
eat till omos vomit..cz is too full...
n quite expensive oso >.<
den we went to sunway university hav a look
cz 1 of my counsin mayb ll go thr for his further studies after his form 5
so my aunty wan go thr ask for more info abt accountings
after tat bck Seremban,
den hav a rest n dinner
my aunty fetch us bck malacca again
i wanna say THANKS to my aunty!!!!
sincerely....feel paiseh cz owes bother her

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog