Friday, March 9, 2012

so...my result out edi..
b4 de result out..i totally stress
luckily pass..pheww~~
oh ya1!! bside mmu result out..
stpm result out oso..
i think my frenz all done very well..
most of them over 3
gratzzz ya~~~~
my holidays end soon
during tis holiday
i can say tat...i out everyday~~
haha
out wif different frenz..n 38 wif them
i like tis kind of life..
is juz so enjoyable..*my style*
bt tis kind of life wont stay long..

the day sing k wif dajie n michelle

that nite out wif audrey...the girl who older me 1 day
he is my best buddy who understand me de most

we're juz too boring
we're libra!!!! red me blue han

tat's my dajie


since my dear bday...
i seems like very long din celebrate bday wif her..
so i made tis card for her...
tis card idea is frm youtube..
n i try my best to make it!!!
so i did it~!
buy her favourite cheese cake frm secret recipe...n sent to her house

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog