Thursday, September 15, 2011

hair care

hmm...
i guess every1 knw tat my hair condition right nw
dry..coarness...breakage..totally damage
bt u guys duno wat i ll do after i wash my hair
after i wash my hair lyk every1 do...
shampoo....n conditioner..
bt after tat..i ll do sm treatment for around 30 mins

charcoal treatment mask
after 30mins...i ll dry my hair by using hair dryer
den put sm oil o serum on my hair...

easy for travel-watsons
olive oil-watsons
after i put those serum...
i ll continue dry my hair
den i put on curl n shine cream for my curly hair
so tat my hair ll stay curl
so....tat's hw i do after i wash my hair
everytime i go out anywhr...
i ll spray these hair stylist shower
so tat my hair does nt look dry
sth lyk hydration for my hair

n i spent a lot of time 2 do these.....
hope my hair can recover..n gettin better n better

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog