Friday, October 14, 2011

My 19th b'day

my 19th bday...juz past lyk tis
noon...at home
doin nth..
so watch barbie movie==!!!
den dajie fb chat say she is boring
jio me out
den i juz follow her out
she cm n fetch me
den we go hock lee arcade
we play basketball,racing car n so on...
den shooping awhile n bck home
nite...i out wif my frenzz
we go bla bla bla
walao eh!!!!
de food is juz sooo damn expensive
actually i suggest go the tray
bt den my fren say...long long 1 time
so they chia me eat..
paiseh me aaa~~~



tat nite i receive de present=p

THANK YOU SPEECH :
thx mum
-->my 1st present tat i receive...thx for de bag,tee,n choco cookies...sry abt last few day i let u disappointed on me...reli sorry..u din reli scold me..cz u knw i edi very sad abt tat....sorry~~~





thx dajie,andy,alison,han,fel,mao,wei liang,lcc,pengju,ah ca,michelle
--> thx for de earlier celebration in frenship park...snow spray..==!!! make me smell like detergent..haha!!! i like de card much...cz it's my photo!!! haha..thx for de gift...love ya all ♥ pbk & ten bro





thx mei,yee,and fel
thx dears~~~thx for de belated celebration...actually tat day i reli emo de..bt i try 2 smile on tat nite..oh ya~!!! tat cake is tis yr 1st bday i ate..bt sorry tat i din eat cheese cake...hehe...thx for de present~! n everything..




thx peiyee,laojie n laoda
--> actually i quite surprise tat u ppl will done tis for me..1st time ii receive b'day wishes video in fb...erm~~feel very touch n funny esp laojie n laoda's emotion....thx ya,i appreciate~!!!


thx my frenzzzz
--> thx for de b'day wishes in msg n FB..tat day my phone very busy ringing n vibrate...esp at 12am....my fren sent me bday wishes...awww~~~touch!!!!! n happy...n my fb quite bz pop out notifications...thx guys~!!!!

thx rong
--> thx for de watch la...n de celebration..hiak hiak!!!=p

thx zian
--> thx for de bday wishes last call b4 14/10 12am...quite surprise tat i receive ur call...n juz say happy bday 2 me....oh ya~!!! still gt...thx chia me drink starbuck ya...hahaha!!!!

thx dajie
--> noon chia me play arcade..n bring me out=p

thx fel
--> thx for de choco 'cake'...very wusim....n i appreciate it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog