Monday, March 28, 2011

Business Project

ytd nite
we went 2 xinyi's house
one of our member de house
prepare those food 4 our business project 2day
around 8sth..
laoda cm n fetch me
den we sit awhile n talk awhile
n START our sandwiches
actually kinda fun la
smash de eggs, put mayo...n so on
hahaha!!
enjoy it la...
whole nite we bz make sandwiches
kinda proud of myself
bcz i nt oni knw hw 2 cook maggie nw
i still can make sandwiches
hahaha
they say i can marry liao
sure gt ppl wan...
funny right??=p
den my husband wont starve liao
LOL~!!!!! =.=

our sandwiches wif ham
busy wrapping
DONE!!!!

2day,
i wake up at 7sth
den 8.30am wan meet them
bcz we selling sandwiches n drinks
in mobile way....
at 1st kinda paiseh de la..>.<
n my 1st customer--chih jian
*one of my engineering fren*
thx ya=)
erm~~~
i wanna thx my sis's fren
thx a lot
actually they don wan buy de
bt den bcz my sis..
they support me
THANK!!!!
ohh ya~~~
still wan say thx 2 my fren
support me...
KOMAWO~~~~=)
tired lo..
walk here n thr
n yet de weather kinda hot
sweating edi....
tis project actually nt tat bad la
still can make frenz gok..
gt 3 law students
cm n talk 2 us
de main reason they sit wif us n talk 2 us
bcz they wan us buy their ICE-CREAM
swt lo....=.=
erm~~lyk tis can count as my new frenz ??
ok ba~~let u guys in my fren lists
hahaha!!!!
jiayou ba~~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog