Friday, April 29, 2011

after cm bck frm jusco..
kinda boring...
so~~~
i open my wardrobe
hmm~~~kinda messy
esp bottom part
whr i put my toilet papers,jewellery boxes,tissues
i juz wondering
waaa~~i gt a lot of jewellery boxes gave by my sis
n i din even take it out n wear it
kinda pity them..haha
gt 4 of them...>..<
a lot of jewellery inside n tis belong to mine =p



black is mine wan...others 3 is frm my sis de



necklaces

necklaces n etc...

earrings section
bsides tat....
still gt sm gifts tat i bought 4 my family n frens

tis handmade soaps...lavender 4 my mummy n green tea de 4 my godmother=)
tis netbook slip case is for my bro after i took my salary frm tat pc expo


blue 4 my bro..pink 4 me=p

tis five singlets 4 my beloves sis--Mei's bday present bcz she lyk singlets very much..after i take tis pic, i found tat mostly all of them is lines patterns==

tis 2 rose shape of handmade soap still unavailable 2 any1 else...mayb i ll giv it 2 my mum fren o mayb my fren...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog