Thursday, April 21, 2011

My beloved mum b'day

2day is my dear mummy bday...
HAPPY BDAY, MUMMY~~~~
still rmb last yr...
i in kch...
went out whole day wif my frenzzz on my mum bday
frm morning till nite juz bck home
thinkin wat should i buy 4 her..
bcz still share wif my siblings...
den they ask me buy
den they pay me
=_____________=
think kinda long...
lastly...
i bought hush puppies shoes 4 her
bcz last few times we went 2 hush puppies shop
she try de size n confuse wan buy o nt
bcz of de price...n watever=.=
n on tat time she still wan cm KL
bcz wan bring me cm malacca..
so nid walk a lot...
scare her's leg pain
so we bought tat 4 her...
if no wrong tat shoes around rm200+
tis yr...
i cnt bought anything 4 her..
n tis present is my sis plan nw
bcz she in kch nw...
n share wif 4 of us
hehe~!!!!
MUMMY~~~~i miss ur delicious dishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog