Tuesday, April 5, 2011

^^V

2day gt 2 good news
1st---my acc pass lo..
hahaha..happy!!!!!
hwever in my group, my marks is de lowest de=(
2nd--i finish my MUET de speaking test le
tis time ok la...nt so bad
at least i finish my statistics n oso muet speaking le
more relax le
hahahaha!!!
erm~~
2day after class
follow my business group buy things..
we order walls ice cream n oso buy sm toppings
tired lo~!!!!
wanna sleep in de car edi
bcz of de weather
hot...make me feel more sleepy
n yet sit in de car...walao!!!
totally in sleeping mode...
after tat
2nite dinner more special
bside alison,ah gal
still gt 1 ppl--chern sin
he cm ixora fetch us go 2 town area having dinner
YEPPY~!!!!!
we go old newton
i lyk~~~~~!!!
order a lot
bt dunno y seems nt reli full =.=
after tat
we went mcd
of coz nt eat again
juz order ice cream...
haha
dessert time~!!!!
den we go yamcha in casa
nice place lo..
lyk~~!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog